Congratulations! You have set your wedding date, chosen your venues , maybe even chosen your wedding dress!
Its now time to think about the detailing, and flowers are at the top of that list. Your wedding flowers are an important part of the wedding, they will bring your colour scheme or 'look' of the wedding all together.
At your consultation, which usually lasts up to one hour we will…..
- Go through your ideas (we encourage you to bring along any images you have seen of flowers that you like, pictures of your dress, bridesmaids dresses, venue details)
- Show you images of our work , to give you abit of further inspiration
- Talk through which flowers are in season
- Give you ideas of how you could decorate your church or venues, if required.
- Discuss how your ideas will fit within your budget.
- Have enough details to provide you with a quote which we will email to you a few days later.
If you would like to book a consultation for your wedding, please contact us , giving details of your exact wedding date so that we may check availability